Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Trip

Hopefully I will be getting posts up, at most one a day, about how I spent my spring break. But let me first say this:

My trip has been unforgettable. I've seen natural beauty and man made beauty. I've seen old history and ridden on some of the most modern trains. I've had sunny days and I've seen it snow. I met some great people and wondered what some people were thinking. I've felt confident and I've questioned what in the world I want to do with my life. I had smooth transportation and I had a flight cancelled. I had highs and lows, ups and downs, but it was all worth it. I can't say that I'm the same person after this trip.

I also realize that I owe so many people for this trip, especially those who helped to fund it. So to those people, thanks.

Now that all probably sounds melodramatic, and if I don't cover everything I mentioned I'm sorry. But it was a fantastic adventure, on the whole. I feel like I could write a book on it, but I'll do my best to not overwhelm you.

No comments:

Post a Comment